TRADING TOOLS EXPLAINED
Trading Tools are different versions of software, developed by third party vendors which enable BETDAQ customers to utilize the site in a more professional capacity. Through these Trading Tools,BETDAQ customers can view the exchange data (including pricing and liquidity) in different formats conducive to professional trading. BETDAQ customers can place faster bets, build their own trading bots and customise the interface in a way that suits them.
DAQBOT- FREE SOFTWARE
DaqBot provides an enhanced betting interface to BETDAQ. Already proven sophisticated technology gives you top of the range betting and trading facilities on Betdaq.
DaqBot can help you to improve your performance by giving you many facilities that are not available to you on the exchange.
- Dutching feature – This is a technique for Backing multiple selections in the same event for an equal profit if any one of them wins.Back/Lay (Multiple) Favorite(s)
- Ladder Interface – This allows the user to display prices vertically, and instantly react to market movements by placing or cancelling a bet with just one mouse click. horse Races Trader
- Traded Volume – Now available on the ladder
- Stake buttons for the Ladder interface, including the NET button. This allows you to set and use predefined stakes when betting or trading on the Ladder interface.
- Greening Up feature – This allows you to equalize a current profit or a current loss across all selections.
- Custom Bots – BQ Bot Manager for BETDAQ gives you the opportunity to order custom bots and adjust settings to suit your own requirements.
- Drag & Drop” feature for the Ladder – this allows the user to amend the odds of unmatched bets by dragging bets up or down the ladder
- “Fill or Kill” tool – This allows you to cancel unmatched bets automatically after a predefined number of seconds.
- Keep bets support. This allows the user to have unmatched bets automatically transferred to in play bet“Fill or Kill” tool