1. HOW DO I GET ACCESS TO THE API?
- Have a fully verified BETDAQ account.
- Pay the one off access fee of £250.
- Complete our API application here
The BETDAQ Application Programming Interface is a set of webservice methods that can be called directly by custom software, allowing you to write stable applications that do not have a dependency on the BETDAQ website. It enables you to build your own customised interface. This could be your own front end or your own tool that utilises market information and places orders. The opportunities are endless. The BETDAQ API consists of read-only and secure methods. The read-only methods are generally accessible information while the secure methods are for account specific information.
3. WHAT IS THE API COMMISSION SCHEME INFORMATION ?
How it works:
- Each week your Take/Make % over the previous seven weeks will be calculated and your commission rate will be updated on the scale shown below.
- Matched stake is calculated from Monday 00:00 to Sunday 23:59, and your implied commission rate updated on Wednesdays at 04:00
- Users with no activity over a 7-week period will be deemed to be 100% Take for their next active week.
PAST 7 WEEKS TAKE% = TAKEMATCHEDSTAKE /MATCHED STAKE X 100/1
Scalable Commission Table
|Take %||Commission Rate|
Betdaq API Application Form (office.com)
4. WHAT WEB METHODS ARE AVAILABLE?
The BETDAQ API has two levels of interface: “Read-only” methods which only require your username and “Secure” methods which require user and password information.
All calls and their return codes are detailed in the API V2 specification document, which is available below.